Thinking of hiring a wedding singer for your big day? Wedding Singers are becoming more popular then ever. With couples deciding they want more then a DJ for there ceremony & reception. It gives your wedding a bit more class and adds that personal touch, which all couples are trying to achieve.
Some might be asking why I need a Wedding Singer when we already have a DJ. Well, music has the ability to evoke deep emotion and can enhance your special day for you as well as your family and friends. It’s just not only a form of entertainment and accompaniment for sections of the ceremony: music is a highly effective way of setting the atmosphere and the tone that you desire for your wedding.For a personal touch have them to preform your song. I know you both would be in tears.
- Listen to Audio or watch Video. If possible go see your Wedding Singer at another event or get them to preform a song or two at your meeting.
- Thoroughly read client feedback.
- Book early. A great wedding singer might need to be booked 3 to 6 months in advance.
- Get a contract and read it carefully. Most professional wedding singers will also require a deposit in order to secure them.
- Follow up with your wedding singer as often as you need to. Don’t be shy about making sure your wedding singer knows exactly what type of entertainment you want!
Michelle grew up listening to country music. Her parents were her country music influence as they listened to Johnny Cash, George Jones, Reba McEntire, and many more accomplished artists. Michelle always dreamed of being on stage and being like the musicians she grew up listening to.
2004 Cradle to Rave Talent Search- Michelle placed second in the contest. Prize was to record 2 songs with Wellcraft Music in Oshawa.
June 2006 Preformed in Port Perry on the Scugog Cruise boat.
December 2007, Michelle won the Super Star Search hosted by radio station KX96 at The Corral in Oshawa, Ontario. Her prize was a one song recording titled “I Like it Like That” and national release of the song.
2008 , Preformed at the Special Olympics Ontario
May 2008 Preformed at Provincail Spring Games
“I Like it Like That” was released in July and made it to #1 on the National Aboriginal Charts!!! And made it on 24 stations across Canada!I also performed at the Special Olympics Ontario 2008 Provincial Spring Games in May of 2008.